Sunday, March 23, 2008

Ladies' Intersessory Prayer Meeting

Anonymous Friend
* * * * * *
[The blog this week is a guest posting from one of the elder's wives in our church. This prayer meeting happened around the first week of March, 2008]

The Tuesday this prayer meeting happened I woke up experiencing some negative physical things in my body, I was hemorrhaging almost like I was having a miscarriage. This caused me to wonder if I should stay home from the meeting, but I sensed the Lord saying that He wanted me to go and also asking me if He could use my body as a sign--so I went.
As I came into the meeting a wave of deep sadness took hold of me and I could not do anything but lie on the floor and weep in intercession. I was not sure of the burden God was putting on me but suddenly Cheryl [the pastor's wife] handed me the mike and asked me to pray. Since I was not sure what it was all about I just prayed in tongues. At this point the Spirit of God started falling all over the room. A group of women over near the door were wailing in deep intercession, feeling like they were birthing something. Another group started dancing around in a circle in the middle of the room. Still others looked confused, like they didn’t know what was going on. One woman came over to ask me about a scheduling item but I couldn’t even answer her.
I was wondering what to do next, when I felt I should go to the wailing group and lay hands on them and pray over them. That was easier said than done as I was still so weak under the power of the Spirit that I couldn’t stand. After several tries I finally just crawled over to the group of ladies and prayed for them—the Spirit told me later I was helping in their spiritual birthing process as a midwife.
At this point I felt the Lord say that I was praying against abortion, both physical and spiritual. Cheryl came over and laid her hands on me as I was praying for the others. As soon as her hands touched me another wave of the Spirit fell on me in power and I struggled to my feet and began to do what felt like an Indian war dance. It was just like you would see in an old western on TV—I was twisting and spinning and raising and lowering my body. The Spirit was on me so strongly that I was almost out of control At this point a spiritual lady named Christine came up and began prophesying that God was using my body as a sign--the very thing he had told me that morning in private!
After this I felt spent but was very aware that the hemorrhaging had ceased. As I continued in intercession I heard the Lord say that He was shaking everything that could be shaken and was responding to the cries of His precious aborted ones who were crying out for their destinies to be fulfilled in this generation!
One of the first things I read when the meeting was over was the following from the Elijah List. God was just confirming to me that the deep intercession I was feeling was about abortion. I also felt a deep sobering in my spirit to pray that what God was trying to birth in us as a church would not be aborted but that we would indeed fulfill our destiny in this season! x x x x x x x x x x x x x x


The Room of the Aborted [from The Elijah List]
(by Shawn Boltz)

In heaven, there is a special room that a few prophetic people have seen through visions and trances. I saw it first when I was sixteen years old and it helped me to understand God's justice system. Recently I saw this spiritual place again and discovered it is a room within the Courts of Heaven. It is called the "abortion room" and in this room there are millions of innocents who were destroyed through abortion before their purpose on earth could be completed. These precious ones are crying out before the Mercy seat. They long for a recompense to be delivered by Jesus in response to their lives being cut short.
I heard the cry of one of the females who was aborted and she was pointing down at a girl her exact same age on the Earth who was still alive. "Lord you know that I was killed and my calling was aborted, not just my life; will you expand her calling (finger pointing to the young lady on Earth) and give her my purpose that you had created for me before the beginning of time so that you can inherit your full reward?" To this God said "yes", and the girl on Earth was expanded supernaturally to walk in more anointing and purpose than she would ever be able to accomplish by her own calling.
I began to hear a roar of those in this "abortion room" in heaven as they shouted forth their similar requests, pointing to those who were on the earth and appealing to God to release their callings upon a generation. I could see people who were in this generation receiving as many as seven callings from those who were in heaven petitioning their God.
How is God going to inherit the earth through a generation? We need to begin to understand how the justice of God works: a sevenfold anointing is being released!
Yet if he [the thief] is caught, he must pay sevenfold, though it costs him all the wealth of his house. Proverbs 6:31

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
[Ed. Note—The woman who had this experience, though a very spiritual and godly lady, has never been used in this way before by the Holy Spirit, and in fact the whole prayer meeting was highly unusual, not at all typical for our church. But I think it points to a higher level the church must rise to if we’re really going to defeat such entrenched, demonic foes as abortion. The answer to abortion and so many other critical issues facing the church is not more political action, not sympathetic Supreme Court justices, not more laws enacted, not even more (and I say this carefully) "prayer." What we do need more of is the power of God moving like the ladies experienced.]

No comments: